Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not a lot has been happening, the snow melted for us to see that we will have some grass in places.. but then the snow came again so for another day our muddy yard remains hidden. I am hoping that the seeds we put down last week didn't ALL get blown away, and when the snow melts again we can have some more green spots.

Dylan is getting more and more fun. He has such a fun personality. He loves to scare us. He is such a fun busy little boy. We sure love him.

Matt is suffering from a bad case of senioritis. I hope he can make it a couple more weeks. He is so close to the end that he can't hardly stand it. Needless to say his homework is piling up, and his class attendance is decreasing.

Emily has just been working and trying to get ready for her triathlon. OH yeah, and she also signed up to run a Half Marathon in June. GO EMILY. Also, she talked her wonderful sexy husband to join in on at least ONE 5K. Little does he know I will talk him into running a couple more with me this summer. :]


Easter was great. Dylan got a bike, a kite, a Book of Mormon story book, and waaaay too much candy. It only took him a couple hours to ride his bike down the stairs. I thought for sure he would have a couple black eyes, and bruises all over his face. I'm glad that he only had one little scrape/bruise that hung around. He thought it was pretty funny. I was glad when he got close to the stairs again that he got all worked up and said "I fall" so it wasn't funny enough to try it again.


2 comments:

Tina said...

Good Job! on all your swimming and running I cant wait to start doing that again! Your little guys is so cute!

Thompson said...

Awesome! emily you are a brave soul. but you seem to enjoy it so I guess it is not all hard work. I am glad dyl bug was ok. He is sooo cute! Let us know when matt graduates, That went by fast [seems to me anyway] but good for him love you guys!!