Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures from NEW MEXICO

Here are a couple pictures from our trip to New Mexico. This was a trip I will never forget even though EVERYONE left their camera's home, and we all had to buy the throw away kind at the airport. I even used Linda's on accident, so I hope to get some cute pictures of Dylan in the mail. LOL It was so neat for me to witness Matt baptise Kobe. I can but can't wait for the day he gets to do the same to OUR children. Matt is such an amazing guy. He honors his priesthood, and I appreciate that sooooooo much! Matt is so kind, loving, forgiving, and just a freaking amazing husband! I'm so in love with him! These pictures are not very good quality, but I guess they are okay for a $15.00 camera.. RIGHT?!?


Albuquerque Temple

Temple parking. The view from the Temple was amazing, I never thought I would say I thought a desert would be pretty, but in it's own way it was breath taking. The sky was SO BIG!

Albuquerque Temple

Dylan now sports this BIG SMILE as soon as he sees a camera. It is pretty funny!! Even if the camera is just sitting on the table if he can see it he shows off his BIG SMILE. Oh my he is such a dream. I am so glad I have the opportunity to be his Mom!


Now that I have posted pictures of our trip, I will really push myself to get pictures of the house up! It is just one of those things that I don't want to post until it is finished. and well, it is not finished! But we did get our cabinets in our laundry room put in last night, and I think they look absolutely beautiful! Thanks DAD!!

1 comment:

The Bee Family said...

It looks like you guys had fun! The desert really is pretty in it's own way. Texas is a lot prettier than I thought it would be. I'm so excited to see pictures of your new house! I love stuff like that! Isn't it great to have Dads who are able to help us with that kind of stuff?!