Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Better LATE than NEVER...




On the 27th of February my baby turned one!!! I can't believe he is ONE!! He is such a good kid. We just love him!! He is so independent! He wants to do everything himself. His loves right now are STAIRS, PAPA, Gama and Gapa, Tractors, and books! He also LOVES this little rocking chair from Gama Janice! Thanks! He has the funnest little personality! It is starting to show more and more everyday! He still is not walking on his own, but will walk along anything that will hold him up! He has a little 4wheeler that HE LOVES to ride! I hope the batteries go dead soon, because it plays a little jingle and has a horn that HE LOVES to honk!! :] I will put another post about his 4wheeler up soon! It was a cute little story how he was able to get this new ride!




Dylan didn't really DIG right in to his cake, he poked around for a while, and then started eating. He is like his Mom and would rather just have ice cream! He did have fun making a HUGE mess!


I was SO excited to get Dylan a TUNNEL for his birthday! this kid LOVES to crawl through things, and under things. So we figured this would be the PERFECT gift for our little man. HE LOVES IT! It has been a lot of fun to watch him crawl around in it!



Some other things that have been happening in our world as of late are:
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! I have been STRESSED to the MAX!!!! I have wanted a house for SO long! I am super nervous that it is NOW my turn! The house we are buying has an unfinished basement.. We are going to finish the laundry-room bathroom, and a cold storage room for now. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. so it is perfect for us right now! We are SUPER excited! and thanks to MR. PRESIDENT OBAMA we will be getting $8,000.00 back with taxes next year that we WILL NOT have to pay back! WOT WOOT we are going to put in a privacy vinyl fence! We are super super excited and super nervous! I will post pictures soon! We plan on closing in the next week or two! HOPEFULLY! [[fingers crossed]]
Matt is still going to school and staying plenty busy on the farm! He is heading to Las Vegas this week for a little birthday present I gave him. I'm such a good wify!! lol He is going to the BYU conference finals... He is going with his brother Jody and his good friend Tyler! I just hope he gambles a little... enough to win BIG! LOL okay that won't be happening!

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN! That's so exciting that he's so big already! He looks adorable climbing through the tunnel - what a fun idea! CONGRATS on the house, where is it?

Jess and Eli said...

Congrats to surviving the first year of parenthood and purchasing your first home! We too are looking for a home, but things are SO expensive up here! I hope everything finalizes soon so you can move in! Congrats!

shayne and kimberly said...

He is so cute!I can't believe he is one already. Year two is just as great. there is nothing terrible about twos! Congrats on a house. that is way exciting.

Shuman X Seven said...

How fun... a first home and first birthday!! He is darling!!