Wednesday, February 18, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y

Okay so this is just a little note for all of you.. I'm not one to make cute little invites.. I have been thinking about it.. AHH I will just leave it to the trusty blog and facebook and texting to get the word out!
MODBOD party!! I am going to be having 2 modbod shows at my house!!! I am doing one Next Wednesday the 25th it will be an open house from 6-8.. then Saturday the 28th I am going to have another OPEN HOUSE party from 10-1 I'm not big on treats, but there will be some cookies to enjoy I'm sure!! Grab your friend, neighbor, or co-worker and come on over to my house! Modbod IS THE BEST!!! I have a variety of sizes and styles to try on.. I'm pretty sure you will fall in LOVE with what the modbod has to offer! I don't think there is a day that I don't have some kind of modbod clothing on! LOVE IT!

Sandra... I hope you read this.. and tell all your girlies to come too.. I am having 2 just incase you are in that "roadshow" business.

4 comments:

The Porter's said...

Em- I'm coming home this weekend so maybe I could stop by... What's your phone number? I'll call you when we're in Preston.

The Porter's said...

Oh I just found your number LOL. No need to give it to me again :D

Shuman X Seven said...

Emily- I am so happy you found me!! I have had a great time looking at your blog... (although, I will regret it tomorrow when I am trying to stay awake while I teach!) Your family is darling. I didn't know your husband worked for the school district. It has been fun catching up. Let's stay in touch!! And good luck on that IPOD that stinks!! I am always losing valuable things too!

brian and melissa said...

hey there shumway family! we FINALLY got a blog so be patient with us were still getting the hang of it. hope to see you guys soon:)