Matt is super busy coaching basketball. They are doing pretty well. I think Preston has some talented kids. If only we were not all 5' 11" but they all play so hard. Very athletic too!
I have been working and being a Mom. I have also ventured into the world of becoming a Consultant for the ModBod clothing line. I'm way excited about this and very nervous at the same time. My very first SHOW is this Sat. just at my house from 4-7 anyone and everyone is welcome!
Dylan is still the apple of our eye! He keeps us laughing!! some NEW things he has been doing..
He loves to give KNUCKLES soo cute! I love it!
After he burps farts, or hears anyone doing this he then gets this funny little grin on his face and starts growling (I guess pretending to burp or fart) must be a boy thing.
Dances LOTS! He is a true rock n' roll head banger!
Almost walking. INTO EVERYTHING.
LOVES his Nana and Papa and Gama and Gamp, and the dog. He LOVES to ride in the tractor with Matt.
He is saying more and more words all the time. He LOVES to say cookie mom, coke mom. Bad sign maybe? LOL I promise we give him more than just cookies and coke. and by cookie he wants crackers.... okay and cookies.
We just love him so much! We hope lots more just like him come our way! We hope he can get some cousins too! We will keep asking our father in heaven that he can get some BOY cousins too.. Sorry Maddy and Brooky, but I just don't want Dylan to ALWAYS be playing Polly Pockets. :] Nothing wrong with them they are great.. just a little girlie for our little man.
So this picture is from around Christmas time my Mom was outside watching the kids play in the snow and grabbed this picture. I just love it. He is sportin Papa's beani.. and his eyes just look so crispy blue! AHHH I just love HIM!!

1 comment:
Hey Em,
We also love Rockband. It is the most addicting thing ever. I always say we can only play 2 or 3 songs but it always turns out to be more. Do you have xbox 360? If you do, we can play each other!
I love the picture of Dylan. He is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment