Monday, February 2, 2009

WHY?!

So as many of you know I am rather... how can I say it?? Challenged. Mentally mostly, some physical, but yeah, mostly just mentally.
It might be from a stroke or something?!?! Or maybe just well just me?!? I seem to LOSE EVERYTHING!! I can't remember where I put things, lucky for me I have not forgot Dylan, YET!! I am getting super frustrated with myself! I lost my beloved IPOD. It is blue, a nano, 4G It would NOT have the ear buds with it.. just my MUSIC!! If any of you happen to see it will you PLEASE let me know! I have looked in my fridge, dishwasher, dryer, my bags, clothes hamper... the places most things go when I loose them. UGH!!! I REEEEAAALLLLLY would like my Ipod back!! I have searched my cars, and the truck. I have NO clue where I would have left it. But I am VERY VERY SAD that is is M.I.A. (tears, SOBS) Please come back to me!!!!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

I can so relate. I lose things constantly. It's gotten worse since I had kids. You are a working mother so that's a double whammy. I lost my cell phone and looked for it EVERYWHERE. I later discovered I'd left it in a box in our storage unit. Sorry about your ipod. I'd cry too.

Jess and Eli said...

You sound JUST LIKE ME! I hope you find it soon! Good luck!

Chelsie Brown said...

We lost our Ipod and a few months later out little boy Payton found it and started playing with it. For some reason little boys can find things in the strangest places!!!