So WE finally did it! Our poor little dude has had these crazy long bang like things for some time. He really could have had his "lid trimmed" a while ago, but I just couldn't do it yet. I wasn't ready for him to look like a big BOY. I'm so glad Trista was willing to help us out and even out Dylan's hair. He did pretty good I thought considering the child NEVER holds still!
Shot of Trista and Dylan just before the trimming began!

ALMOST DONE.
Trista does FABULOUS work! I love her! Thanks Tris for EVERYTHING! There is always an adventure and some GREAT talks in her chair!
5 comments:
I just listened to that song. -tear jerker-
Ah this is too cute. Dylan's first hair cut..or as you call it his first "lid trim"....haha.
He is a big boy. He is going to be one next month. I can't believe it!
It's sad how fast they grow up. Good you got that cut so Dylan wasn't mistaken for a girl. LOL. I have one baby that is always getting called a boy. People really should look at the pink outfit she's wearing before they comment. Oh, and we are at thisidahogirl(dot)blogspot(dot)com incase you haven't found us yet.
Dylan is sooo cute, Trista does do great, Tell her hi for me sometime!
Sad about Matts cousin... I hate hearing things like that!!
I can't believe how much Dylan looks like you, especially in your new header picture of you and matt. dylan is identical to you! too cute!
Post a Comment