Thursday, October 9, 2008
Here are some more pictures Julie took for us! We had a blast! I was hoping his BATMAN costume would have been here to get some pictures in at the pumpkin patch, but it showed up the very next morning. UGH isn't that just our luck!?!? We still had a BLAST. We met my Mom at the park for some lunch then decided to grab a couple pictures of Dylan's first time at the park. He liked it.. Well I think he liked the little boy that followed us around and wanted Dylan to play with him. Cute kid but had no idea who he was and was rather bugged that him Mom could see we were trying to get some pictures and he was wanting to be in them... HELLO!!!
Dylan has been fighting a fever and has been rather grumpy the past couple days. Yesterday Matt stayed home from school and took care of him, and today was my day off so we have cuddled all day! Poor little boy!! I hope it is just teeth or I am going to feel like the worst Mom EVER!! He is sleeping right now in my arms and I just have to say our father in heaven has blessed Matt and me so greatly with this little guy! He is so special to us!
Matt has left for the evening to coach his football team! Good luck! It is getting cold out, so Dylan and I are chillin here tonight! I can't believe snow is expected this weekend. I am so not ready for winter. I wish fall could last a little longer. I love autumn... The beautiful colors, smells, and the chill in the air. It is perfect and perfect football weather too.. just not with a sick boy. I will have to post later how Preston does tonight. Matt was very eager and excited for tonight's game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for all the cute pictures! Dylan is getting so big. He is adorable.
Hey, I'm glad you found us. I will add you to our blog too! I didn't even know that we were on Rachel and Chance's blog. What a funny world blogspot is huh?
Your little one is super cute!
Hey, I am going to tag you...6 unspectacular things about yourself or your spouse (for an example see my blog) then you can tag 6 more people through a comment (like I am doing to you)
Post a Comment