I have been tagged 3 times now.. and do plan on indulging later. But while things are still fresh in my mind and my heart I need to share!!

This past Saturday one of my dearest friends Julia was able to receive her endowments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me to be there with her to share this amazing day! THANK YOU JULIA!! I had not been in the temple for WAY too long. (I'm embarrassed to even think about how long...) The temple is such an AMAZING BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL place. The session was very full being a Saturday afternoon so I had plenty of time to ponder and enjoy the feeling the temple brings!It is so incredible how as soon as you step inside the doors all your worries and stresses of life go away and you can really relax and focus on what our father in heaven has done/and is doing for us!!
I am SO grateful for the opportunity to attend the temple and receive the blessings by doing so! I will forever be grateful to Matt for coming into my life and allowing me to become his eternal wife! I love the fact we have a forever family! I am also very grateful to my Mom and Dad! They are some of the BEST people EVER! I have such a good relationship with my parents. Thanks to them I don't ever have to be home alone on Matt's away games. Dylan and myself have had plenty of fantastic meals and great conversations over the past couple months! Thanks!!
So here is a picture of Julia, for some odd reason I don't have any of us together! We met at Dental Assisting School.. I think we were the only "normal" ones in the group that started together! LOL We hit it off well. I love Julia and forever will hold her friendship close to my heart! Thanks Julia! She is single by the way if any of you readers have a sexy single.. needs to be strong masculine and did I mention SEXY.. well any way if he is out there known by any of you and is needing a date Julia is the BESTIE!!! Sorry Julia, I had to put that in here, that last looser needs to be shot!!! You deserve SOOOOOO OOOOOO Much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment