
This past thursday my sister Julie came up to visit! While she was here we took some pictures of Dylan! I will post more of them when I get them. He is so cute! I just love him! Thanks Julie you rock!!! Julie also brought Dylan a bouncer/horse... he loves to be in it! He can really get it jumping. I wonder sometimes if he is going to jump right out of it!
Dylan had a little check up today. He is 15 pounds with a diaper and a polo onsie on! Just under the 5% for his age! YAY that he is almost in the 10% of his height with a whopping 26 1/2 inches!!! We might have to start injecting HGH or some kind of roids. SO just kidding! As much as the kid loves to jump he will be able to jump out of the gym.... and have MAD speed with such strong legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment