These days Dylan is into everything and ANYTHING. Yesterday he had roamed all over the living room.. Matt and I were just watching him play slash watching IRON MAN Dylan was being so cute just playing. He had found the t.v. channel guide (we just made the switch to Directv so Matt can watch BYU) well Dylan was just laying on his back with his legs crossed looking at the guide.. SO cute! Okay so everything our kid does I think is the cutest ever! Sorry if you get bored with Dylan stories!! and if you don't want to read this next part so okay.. it is kinda gross..
Dylan found an empty tissue box to play with.. No harm right?!?! Well I was laying on the couch and Matt was on the floor with Dylan. Everything was going well when all of a sudden Dylan started this half cough gag.. I sat up so fast and yelled to Matt He is choking give him to me!!! So Matt does as I say or I flew off the couch not sure it happened so fast. So Dylan is not breathing and gagging. So many things were going through my head.. don't put your finger in his mouth.. do we call the ambulance.. what is going on?!?! turn him upside down.. hit his back.. so many things. I turned him over and started hitting his back.. nothing. so I flipped him over and opened his mouth to see if I could see anything he was choking on.. NOTHING so I turned him over and hit some more... pretty soon he did just what he and we needed him to do. He threw up! A TON!!! Matt and I were SO relieved! As Matt was cleaning up the throw-up we found a chunk of plastic he had somehow torn off the Kleenex box. I am so grateful that our father in heaven was watching over us!! Sounds like such a little thing, but we were frantic! I guess I have D.A. school to thank for all the training in CPR that I was able to think fast and help Dylan!
No comments:
Post a Comment