Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 quirks..

Here are the rules:
List 6 quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 more people.
Tell who tagged you!! Rachel. and Trisha.. If I am the Emily on their lists. ?haha

1. I HATE being alone. Any time any place.. I like having someone with me. If I am alone I have to be talking on the phone (thanks Mom LOVE YA)

2. I LOVE L-O-V-E ice cream. I have to eat it ALL the time!! It is the best breakfast! I even got Matt to join me on that breakfast treat. We have it for a late night snack too almost Evey night while we watch Jay Leno. side note, we are really going to be sad when he is done this year :(

3. I hate when you cook something or go to someones house/ or a restaurant that is cooking/or has cooked something and when you leave you smell like food! I could NEVER work fast food for that reason. I can't stand smelling like food.

4. COUPONS I am addicted to couponing. I can't shop without coupons! I once saved $87.00 in one transaction at Albertson's! It helps with food storage too! Thanks Arnica I love you!!

5. Liers.. I can't say how bad it bothers me when people LIE!! It is even worse when they lie about a lie. Honesty people!! come on!

6. Why do people wear socks with sandals?? It drives me nuts to even think about it! If it is too cold to wear sandals.. then just don't wear them. Don't make yourself look like a freak!! Just DON'T wear socks and sandals!

6 people I am tagging. Julie, Sarah, Mom, Amy, Amber, and Tammy.

No comments: