Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A sad story for sure!!!


Carol Decker's story! http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/
The other day I was reading a friends blog and learned about this story!! No I don't know this person, but my heart goes out for her and her family! I figured if anyone reads my blog and is interested they could help by donating money, or simply praying for her! There is a pay pal account on her blog!
After reading her story it made me so grateful for things I had taken for granted! I can't imagine how hard it would be not to be able to hold... play with.. but most of all I would have such a hard time not being able to see Dylan. I hope you will take time in your prayers and pray for this family!

1 comment:

The Porter's said...

How Sad! I can't even imagine how it would be!