Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Friend the Frog!




Last week when Matt was mowing the lawn he found this little frog. He was telling me about it when we walked out to feed Chloe, so I was looking for it the entire time. He was telling me how it even had some little ones with it. As we were walking back to the house I saw it jumping around!!! So we caught it. Dylan LOVED it, it was SO funny every time it would jump Dylan would start kicking and breathing real heavy. You could tell it made him very excited! It was so fun to watch Dylan! We let the froggy go just so you all know! I couldn't let something like that live in our house! I did touch it. Matt dared me, I don't think he thought I would really do it! Ha Ha!! Thursday as I mowed I kept looking for it.. I hope I didn't chop it up! ... Yes behind Matt is sprinkler pipe.. that is what we have to use to water our lawn. It is SO big that sprinkler pipe is the best way! Well I think a sprinkler system would be the best way, but we are just renting... I will NEVER have a lawn this big!!!! EVER!! It takes too long to mow! I will have to post some pictures of the lawn sometime! It is rather large!

1 comment:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

well you know you probably chopped up that poor little frog. just kidding hope you didn't