

Okay so here are a couple of the items I have made. I am so glad I have something I love to do now.. Matt will start Football on the 11 so life as a "married couple" will soon be over!! He will be gone a lot! So I should be able to make lots of jewelry. Dylan loves to watch me make it he loves to hold on to things.. he grabs things with his toes!! It is funny Matt does the same thing!
I hope to be a better blogger.. I still want to post about the 24th.. maybe I will get to it this weekend?!?! WHO KNOWS it is rodoe!!
2 comments:
Those look great! Are you going to the RODEO? I am just going to relax this weekend and do nothing. Just kidding-- I am going to work and clean my house, and do LAUNDRY. YEAH. Keep working on your bracelets.
Those are some really cute bracelets! I can't believe you made them. how much do you sell them for?
Post a Comment