I have so much I would like to post.. and I am going to get to it soon. I want to tell you all about our 24th of July weekend!! So much fun.
I need to start writing some of the things down that we call "Tyceizms" Tyce is Matt's brother Jody's son. Tyce is 3 and is 100% boy. We just lov him so much.. I just have a couple quick stories..
* Today Matt took Dylan to Jody and Arnica's and Tyce was eating breakfast. So Tyce looks up from his breakfast and says "Matt you need to get rid of that hair on your chin!"
*Earlier this summer Matt took Tyce with him to cottonwood to fix fence. Tyce was just walking around in his cowboy boots being such a good little boy..
Tyce: Matt what song was that??
Matt: I don't know
Tyce: It's my boots.. it's RASCAL FLATTS
Matt: Oh yea
Tyce: Yea my boots made rascal flatts Paige Loves rascal flatts!!
This one is old but we were watching Jody and Arnica's kids around Christmas time. Tyce kept playing with my Christmas Tree.. I had to get after him a little because we just don't play with the tree I didn't want it to fall on him..
Tyce in his MAN voice said
"MY MOM SAID, YOU HAVE TO BE NICE TO LITTLE BOY!!!"
Oh dear it was so funny! It took all I had not to laugh.
...I could go on and on about that little boy!! I really need to get my last weekend on here.. I'm not very good at keeping up on this whole blog thing!! I'm working on it so one day it will look great!! I hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment