Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What happend to summer?


I Love to have my toes in the sand!! I could spend the whole summer near the water. A couple weekends ago we went to Bear Lake with some friends and family. The water felt AMAZING! We had such a great time! I did not want to pack up and go home. But around 7:30 we were all a little tired and ready for a shower and a good nap!


I realized our trip to Lagoon on the 24th was when I left my camera home. I had taken it out of the bag to charge the batteries.. and well left it out of the bag. I was so sad, but Melissa and Brian took some pictures I will have to post them when I get a copy. We had a blast My mom even went on a couple rides. That really doesn't happen much! Wicked is my new favorite ride at lagoon.. a close second is the Rocket!!


I can not believe it is August already. Matt and I have been married for 4 years!!! Well tomorrow the 6th! Time goes by so fast when we spend it with the ones we love. :) I love you Matt, and Dylan! I'm so glad I have you in my life!! I am so lucky and truly blessed to have you both!


No comments: