I took this from Krista loved the idea.. SO...
What memories do you have with us? Or me? Or Matt?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
One memory I have about you happened at Johnson Resavoir. Shane and I took you fishing. You were standing on the bank and cast out.. Right over the tree. Shane was heading over to help you get the fishing line out of the tree and notices that you had caught a bluegill fish. You are the only person I know that could catch a tree and a fish in the same cast.
I remember on your baptism day you came over to my house after all the excitement. It was snowing and we sat in my hot tub. We "baptized" each other.
Riding bikes back and forth every Sunday, going to dance, our matching glasses, making every teacher cry in primary :[ (I do feel bad about that now... kind of)
The list goes on and on...
you are the only person i know that has 2 birthdays in a year boy you should be pretty old by now.
i just had to leave another memory its really not my memory with you but Britini's and i just remember her telling me about this sometime you and Britini went to lagoon and had to pee so bad that you peed in the parking lot both of you (i think both of you did i hope this doesn't embarrass you.)
Post a Comment