Happy Birthday my little son. Dylan was so excited for his Birthday. Feb. 27. He couldn't wait to be 4. He wanted a football cake, with end zones and goal posts. AND an American Flag. Ummm... my child is a nut. He wanted to be able to hang a real American flag behind his basketball hoop. Just like the big kids at the High School. Matt and I had already got him a bike, but decided it would be fun to get him his flag. When he opened it he couldn't wait to get it out of the plastic. He was so pumped. He just kept saying, "It's real!! It's a real American Flag!" It's the simple things in life!

I think this is about the only time he has been on his bike. He is a bit of a sissy and hates riding it. Hopefully now the weather is getting nice I can work with him and he will learn to ride it and be able to keep up with me while I run.

I think this is about the only time he has been on his bike. He is a bit of a sissy and hates riding it. Hopefully now the weather is getting nice I can work with him and he will learn to ride it and be able to keep up with me while I run.
Our good friends brought their sweet little boy Canyon over to visit. He wasn't so happy about having to lay on a pink blanket, but these two are going to be good friends. I can't believe how fast they grow.

I swear Dylan does have shirts.. but as I was going through our pictures he seemed to be missing that item of clothing. Boys will be boys. Dylan is such a good helper. He loves to play with Tenna, as long as she doesn't mess up his fields, and gates. We have already had some major melt downs. She doesn't even know she is tormenting brother but I'm sure the day she figures it out life will only get a bit more crazy.


I have had to start putting Tenna in her crib while I shower because Dylan sometimes get a bit rough. The swing has been turned into a rocket ship... and I fear what else has happened while I'm out of the room. Dylan was never one to climb out of the crib. still won't... I have had thoughts of putting him back in the crib so he doesn't end up in my bed every night. Anyway.. he loves to climb in the crib and play with Tenna. These two are already good friends and I love it. I sometimes wish they were closer in age so they would be in school together.

The last month or so Tenna has become a completely different baby. She is happy all the time, talks laughs and just has an enjoyable pleasant presence. I'm so glad she finally turned a corner. The first 5 months she was a super hard baby. We are starting to see more and more similarities with her and Dylan.
We have been remodeling our upstairs, and I had been painting all day. Tenna was being so good and just chilling in her bumbo. It got super quiet so I went to check on her and found her sound asleep. I guess we are alike in the fact we can fall asleep sitting up!

also, the diet pepsi in the picture is my Dads. I'm a faithful Diet Coke drinker.. that was until the first part of March. I still have one or 3 on the weekends, but I was drinking about a 12 pack or more a day. Sad, but true. Good thing I decided it was time to lose the double chin.

I swear Dylan does have shirts.. but as I was going through our pictures he seemed to be missing that item of clothing. Boys will be boys. Dylan is such a good helper. He loves to play with Tenna, as long as she doesn't mess up his fields, and gates. We have already had some major melt downs. She doesn't even know she is tormenting brother but I'm sure the day she figures it out life will only get a bit more crazy.


I have had to start putting Tenna in her crib while I shower because Dylan sometimes get a bit rough. The swing has been turned into a rocket ship... and I fear what else has happened while I'm out of the room. Dylan was never one to climb out of the crib. still won't... I have had thoughts of putting him back in the crib so he doesn't end up in my bed every night. Anyway.. he loves to climb in the crib and play with Tenna. These two are already good friends and I love it. I sometimes wish they were closer in age so they would be in school together.

The last month or so Tenna has become a completely different baby. She is happy all the time, talks laughs and just has an enjoyable pleasant presence. I'm so glad she finally turned a corner. The first 5 months she was a super hard baby. We are starting to see more and more similarities with her and Dylan.
We have been remodeling our upstairs, and I had been painting all day. Tenna was being so good and just chilling in her bumbo. It got super quiet so I went to check on her and found her sound asleep. I guess we are alike in the fact we can fall asleep sitting up!

also, the diet pepsi in the picture is my Dads. I'm a faithful Diet Coke drinker.. that was until the first part of March. I still have one or 3 on the weekends, but I was drinking about a 12 pack or more a day. Sad, but true. Good thing I decided it was time to lose the double chin.
I can't wait to post the before/after pictures of our kitchen. It is MUCH different. We had [[[1]]] drawer. ONE!!! Things are getting much better and slowly put back together. After this week we should be able to call our project a kitchen again!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment