He was so proud and acted so big and mature during his check up! He couldn't stop bragging about how he goes to practice with his Dad, and that Coach Marlow let him blow the whistle... oh and never mind that everybody knows he is going to Sunshine Preschool this coming week!!! woop woop!!!
Dylan checked in at a whopping 29 lbs even. and is 37 3/4" tall. What a big boy!! Still a bit below average but he is one healthy lean machine!!
He ended up getting 2 shots. I was afraid it would be a huge drama session, but he just laid there and looked at me and yelled OUCH!!! After he was done he gave me a big hug and I could tell he was wanting to cry, but never did. He has milked having a sore leg for all it's worth though. I didn't mind that he just wanted to lay around when we got home. For some reason I really like being lazy on my days off!
I am going to miss having so much one on one time with my little man. I hope that he will still want to cuddle every night with me on the couch once his sister is here!
- Loves the Blind Side, and insists his hair is combed like S.J.
- wants to be a coach. and unfortunately found his dad's whistle.. and insists on blowing it all the time.
- NOT A MORNING person.
- loves veggies and fruits. ;]
- eats about a box of otter pops every 3 days. leaving the pink and purple for last. can't have girl colors...
- loves to take his football helmet and football to the football games. and play his own game on the sidelines.
- loves me for FOURTY MILES!
- loves love loves the show Wild Kratts, and always sings along to the opening song, and insists he is the blue guy (Martin) and me or Matt is the green guy (Chris)
- likes to say pinky square, and scouts promise. thinks if he says those 2 things he can get what he wants. and instead of begging saying Please.. he says I promise.. I promise I want to ride my bike..
- loves farming. loves riding with his Dad in the BIG tractors, but still obsessed with the little ones at home too.
- can't wait to be a big brother!
Dylan is such a good helper. He can't wait for his sister to be here. I think he is just excited to be able to lay next to me on the couch and not be kicked.. and pushed off because there simply isn't enough room for this growing belly and his little body on one couch.
I can't believe he is old enough to be going to preschool, but he can NOT wait!!! He asks me everyday if it is TODAY he can go. He tells me daily he wishes he could go to school everyday, and he just wishes he could be in 3rd grade. I hope he stays this excited when he actually does have school everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment