Friday, July 29, 2011

THE Shumway Family

A couple weeks ago Matt's brother Chris and his family were in town from New Mexico. While they were visiting we took full advantage of the situation and snapped some family pictures. In the 7 years Matt and I have been married there has never been a family picture. I wasn't super thrilled due to my current state of pregnancy, but it was definitely time!



They way things got started off I was even MORE thrilled about pictures. Dylan fell asleep on the way to Treasureton for the nights events. So when we got there and woke him he was an absolute BEAR!! We couldn't get him to smile for anything. SO here is our family picture.. such a happy family! Good thing we have a great excuse to get more done in a couple more months!


After a quick intervention with Grandpa things turned around. I almost wish we would have tried for some more family shots after he decided to smile, but lets be honest, I was okay with no more than needed shots of this hot pregnant self. We did get one with everybody smiling, but unfortunantly I'm standing in front, and sideways. BAD combination! I might have to crop me out and have it be a Daddy Dylan pictrue.


Doesn't he make you want to just laugh? I love this little guy more than life its self.



The Shumway Family.

Jody, Brad, Shawn, Janice, Matt, Bobbi, Chris. I'm not sure who is more bald, Matt or Jody? I love it.




Doesn't this picture look like TROUBLE?? I think so! All these kids are so much fun. I can't believe how many of them there are. They are all such great friends. It is so fun for Dylan to be able to play with his cousins. They really are all such great kiddos!



The big group shot! I thought Chelsie Brown did great work! You can visit her site at creativeclicksbychelsie.blogspot.com




In order to grab the attention of so many little kiddos she placed a Mickey Mouse spez on top of her camera. I thought it was clever, but I laughed my guts out the next day when Dylan came up to me with his toy camera and a santa spez and told me to look at Mickey and smile and I could get some candy.

Thanks Chels for helping us make these memories.

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

I think your family picture is so cute! Besides, everybody loves a pregnant belly!