Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What happens when it rains!

This weekend we are having a baby shower for my sister JULIE!!! I have a hard time believing she is having her first little baby, we all (especially her and Cody) waited so many years for this time to get here! I'm so excited for them I could spit! The end of June can't get here soon enough!
I decided I would try and get in touch with the crafty side of me that really, doesn't exist! WELL apparently I kinda can do something kinda crafty and it didn't turn into an epic failure! SO here it is, a diaper cake. thanks to YouTube and my sweet little Dylan for ALL his help. AKA teaching me I need more patients.

TA-DA!!!



P.S. Julie I hope you don't read this before Sat. because if you do... well how boring for you.

While making this I may or may not have slipped a couple naughty words. Okay so more likely I did and was crossing my fingers that Dylan wouldn't repeat when his dad got home. So far we are GOLDEN!

I also decided to start another little craft. I really don't know what happened to me, maybe I was hit over the head?? I don't have it finished, but when I do I will for sure post some pictures. I think it will turn out pretty cute. I have to have some kind of document for these kinds of things so one day my kids will know I actually got something from my wonderful Mother! We all know she tried to get me to sew, quilt, paint.. but I was much more into balls, being outside, pretty much anything BUT doing anything related to the word Craft.


After my last post, I decided I will never allow myself to post while in a "pity party/sleepless/tired state". Thank you everybody for the phone calls, texts, ect. We really do appreciate the support! We are so excited to have our little girl here we can't hardly wait! and now that we got the insurance problems figured out I am a much happier less emotional person! WHOOP WHOOP!!! We meet with the perinatologist Tuesday and a geneticist at McKay Dee. It will be so interesting and such a good thing to get some questions answered.

No comments: