We have a new game at our house, Dylan LOVES to play it.. it is a lot like what you might call hide and seek. We worked and worked with him, and now instead of it being "Heidi and Zeke" it is "hide and Zeke"
Matt and Dylan like to play this game daily. I love listening to Dylan giggle as Matt looks all over to find him. I love how clever Dylan thinks he is as he hides behind the chair. I guess when you are 3 if you close your eyes and can't see the seeker you are well hidden.
We are so glad the weather is finally starting to turn more spring like than winter like. Dylan got himself some good ol' Mud boots! They were a must have from the second he saw them. He stomped around Target with them on, still tied together. They are pretty cute, and he is super proud of them. He couldn't wait to tell Matt all about his mud boots so now he can work on the farm with him. Oh, and it was a huge bonus they were green just like dad and grandpas! I'm thinking we might have to add some cute little eyes and a mouth to their work boots to match D's. They are super cute! and when you see my son in shorts and green rain/mud boots just know we really do try to get him to chose others. but they are the golden ticket to the smile on his face.
Matt and I have been working hard trying to get our yard ready for some SOD... yes you read it right we gave up on the battle of weeds and seeding our grass section by section we decided to sod it section by section. Matt recruited some basketball/football boys and tomorrow afternoon we will be enjoying some green grass! I am beyond excited about this! I'm so ready to not have sand/dirt tracked all through my house. Now I know it will still happen, but hopefully on a much smaller scale. I can't wait to just send Dylan outback in our GATED GRASSED yard! I'm positive I am more excited than Dylan is for sure. I'm just thrilled to be able to look out the window and see green and know it is soft and we can play, sit, lay, ENJOY it. The past couple years in the spring it was rather "green" it was just dang weeds that made us cuss.
We also pretty much wrapped up the painting project in the basement. Now if we can just win the lottery and get some furniture and our big screen we will be set. I need to get some good ideas for baby girl's room. Right now the room we plan on putting her in is a sight!!! It is purple and green, NOT exactly a soft purple or green. You can see a glow coming from that room from the living room! ANY ideas on paint?? Not really thinking Pink.. but please share!
Matt is super thrilled to be one day shy of D-O-N-E with "subbing" at the Jr. High! He has been filling in the past couple weeks for a Teacher that needed to move before school was let out. I think for the most part Matt has had a pretty good time. It was just a bad time of year for a "glorified Sub" to take over. Kids are just ready to be done for the summer. We hope that a teaching job comes open in the Preston area. It would be so nice for him to teach and coach right here!!!
We had our appointment with Dr. Major and McKay Dee Hospital. It was such a great experience. We were able to watch our little girl for a good hour straight. They were able to decide it is both the lip and palate, but that wasn't a shocker. It was more expected that it was both than just one. We are feeling pretty good bout things. Both Matt and I are still a tad bit nervous, but talking to the Dr's down there made us feel a lot better. Dr. Kirkman has been amazing as well! We just can't wait to meet our little girl! We do go back to McKay Dee in July as well as meet with Primary Children's in July. We could have waited until closer to our due date, but with Matt starting Football we decided to have everything all ready to go before he gets busy with that! So July will be full of Dr visits! We are just so grateful that everything is looking so great! Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts and support! WE CAN NOT WAIT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment