Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GREAT DAYS!!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned before but Dylan has a couple words he ALWAYS says backwards. For example:

Chip = bitch

Cop = poc

Gum = mug

Garbage = bagarge

Kitty = Tikky

Dylan loves gum, he would chew it all the time if we would let him. We would work and work and work with him to say GUM, we would pronounce the letters really hard and slow, that only turned out to come out MuGGGA. We would always say the words right and he would follow us by saying them backwards. BUT the other night something just clicked for the kid! He started saying his words the right way. Well, still not Grandpa or Garbage, but all the other ones we have been working on come out in the correct form!! YAY for Dylan!!


Another incredible thing I have to share is.............. Let me back track a bit.. remember a LONG time ago my Ipod went MIA.. WELL today I put on a jacket I haven't worn in like a year seriously. and went to get my phone out of the pocket.. WELL not only do I grab my phone, but my shiny blue Ipod!! I was so excited I couldn't get Matt on the phone quick enough! We laughed and laughed about it! We searched every pocked crack and crevice for months looking for this beloved music device! SO grateful to have it's return! NOW instead of making Matt buy me a new one for my Birthday I will just have to buy some new boots or something!! Oh, and possibly some new tunes from I tunes. It is in need of a serious upgrade!


One more little side note, FUNNEL Clouds in PRESTON? I couldn't believe it myself. I guess I just didn't want to! It was SO close to my work! FREAKY!! I am so scared of natural disasters like Tornadoes and Earth Quakes! So glad nothing became of it! It was JUST a funnel cloud, NOT a tornado. In this picture you can see the funnel cloud and the court house. Yeah, my work is RIGHT by the court house!! :]


3 comments:

Dan n' Josie said...

Oh my goodness, that funnel cloud scares me to death, I'm a freak about stuff like that!! Your little man is so stinkin cute!!

This Idaho Girl said...

What's this about your child saying "bitch"? LOL. Glad you found your ipod. Don't know how you've survived this long without it, especially at the gym! Keep us posted on Dylan. I'm guessing that you're gut is probably right about his weight-- he's just a small boy!

Kunz Clan said...

Hey I decided to go private on my blog and would be glad to send you an invite, just e-mail me at fruitcallusbreath@juno.com
Dylan was sure a cute little puppy at the Halloween carnival.