I know it is LATE, but....
What a great day! I love my Dad, and my children's Dad. I just wanted to give a shout out to my Daddio! He is such a hard worker and a great example of what a great Dad is. I have always been close with my Dad. I remember him playing PIG or HORSE or just shooting the ball for hours. He was always so willing to spend time with us when he was not working. My Dad worked construction for a lot of years, so there would be days at a time that my Dad would be off working! I was always SO glad when the weekend would come that he would be coming home, or when my Mom would drive us out to so many different places he was "living" we always would go on great drives. My Dad taught me a lot. I know I get my work ethic from him (no I'm not blogging at work) He has always honored his priesthood and attended church. I love my Dad, and do appreciate all he has done for me.
Now for Matty, he is such a super Dad. I love that Dylan loves being with Matt. I know it excites Matt that Dylan has such a love for tractors and basketball. They are going to continue to be the best of friends. I am so grateful for Matt and the fact that he loves the Gospel and served a mission. I am blessed to have such an amazing husband in him. I love that he is worthy of the blessings we receive, and he is willing and able to give priesthood blessings. I love Matt and appreciate all his hard work. I get burned out of work after 8 hours, but Matt goes to School, then to work on the farm, then most months out of the year to the gym for Basketball practice, or the field for Football. I hope they both had a GREAT FATHER'S DAY!!
Dylan and I are truly blessed!! Now if we could somehow live worthily enough for the blessing of some sunshine..
3 comments:
great tribute
Wait...you said "I love my Dad and my children's Dad" What does the Children's Dad mean? That is plural RIGHT?! Does this mean something? Or did I read it wrong?
Anyway, cute post Em. Matt should be proud!
Hey Matt,
I was looking at the Johnson's blog and found your blog or I guess it is really your wife's. This is Jeff Freeman from back in the mission. I just thought I would say hi and let you know I am still around. You can see what my life is about by clicking on our blog link. It is good to see you are going great! Your boy is so cute! We have a boy of our own on the way. Nov 10. Talk to you later. Emily, if you could pass this on to Matt that would be awesome. Thanks.
Post a Comment