Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So I still have NO pictures, and last night I was getting a little frustrated that I didn't take any BEFORE pictures.. but none the less I am THRILLED to say Last night Matt and I were able to unpack a TON more boxes!! When we moved into our house the basement was just a big open room. Upon moving in we hired my Daddy to come in and fix that situation for us. I refused to live in a house that the laundry room was just a big open basement. I must say it looks freaking great!! My Dad is awesome! The laundry room is ready for us to paint and get some finalised decisions made like the color of tile ect. I have a hard time making those kinds of decisions. What if I like it in the store but HATE it in my house?? I have decided to go with a lighter more neutral color for sure.. DO to the fact I have a HUGE phobia of spiders, and they will be able to see from a distance if they are on the prowl on a more contrast color floor/sink.. ect. so if anyone would like to just go pick out some tile, paint, counter tops, ect.. feel free!! Just make sure I will love it!! :D BACK to our cold storage room. This is probably the room I was MOST excited about. Last summer I really got into couponing so our food storage was and I say WAS growing and in Mary's house we had to climb up on the counter to get into the pantry that was not a bad size, just super inconvenient. So now that it is all finished and our food storage is on a shelf it is started to get that convenient store look. I realized last night HOW MUCH I MISS couponing. Life just got so stressful for a while that I gave it up. I AM going to start up again ASAP I don't want to have ONE spare space on my shelves!! I will try to get pictures of the house up soon. I have been saying that for ages now, but really we have been busy!! OH and another GREAT thing about last night is our YARD is ONE step closer to being ready for seed. We have been trying to prep it and get it all ready. UGH for the DANG rocks.. but it is looking sooo much better! Can't wait to get our sprinklers in and have a nice full green lawn.. SOMEDAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emily,
I am not the greatest at commenting on people's blogs. I read all the posts, but it's been pretty crazy to comment everywhere I would want to. I just wanted to say thanks for your sweet comment. I have bad days just like everyone, but I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life and my eternal companion. I don't know how I would manage without either! :)
Your little family is SO cute.. I just think your little boy is a doll...
I cant wait to see photos of the house. Hurry and show us.
Post a Comment