Dylan has been growing like a weed!! He is walking all over the place. LOVES to play outside. some things he has been up to/learning/saying.. his vocabulary has really started to grow!
he loves to play with keys, but has associated that every time we grab the keys we say bye bye. So keys are not keys they are bye byes. He loves to play with them drag them all over the house..
he loves to drive! let it be the car, truck, tractor, bike.. if he is not in control he is in a melt down.
he has an obsession with HATS. I give all this credit to his dear friend HUNTER. I think Dylan IDOLS Hunter and Jordan. He loves those boys. One day I'm sure he will be asking for some "garden gloves" :0] ONE DAY!
He could stay out side for hours and hours. He loves to just walk around and play/eat the rocks and dirt.
I could go on and on and on about this little man in our life. but he is just a kid and everything he does melts my heart! I sure do love him.
I love Matt too! He is truly an amazing person. He is always there to help me out and to reach out and grab my hand when I most need it. I thank him!!
Here is a picture of Dylan and Hunter enjoying a little fruit pizza.

Hunter's Mom is an amazing MOM!!! Dylan is so lucky and Matt and I are so BLESSED to be able to take Dylan to such a great loving caring home daily. Marinda is super! I don't know how she does 1/2 the things she does. BUT I am sure glad she does. I KNOW without a doubt she was meant to be for us. Just the way she came about and all the things she has helped us with.. WOW okay so I really LOVE her! Thanks Marinda!! You are the BEST!! I honestly feel like I take Dylan to FAMILY. It makes coming to work a TINY bit easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment