Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHO IS Santa?!?!

Okay so I am sitting here at work in AWE tears rolling down my cheeks. My heart is full! I just got back from lunch and sitting on my desk was a little Christmas card. saying I can't promise you a white Christmas the inside fold says, but how about a green one? With LOVE SANTA.. then there is a LARGE amount of money. More in this card than my checking account has at the moment. I don't know who it was, or why they chose the Shumway family. but THANK you. I can't stop crying! I know the lord looks out for us, and when we don't know know what we are going to do next he blesses us in ways we would never have thought!
I guess when we pay our tithing the lord DOES pay us back. I have had my testimony of tithing grow so much the past couple years. WOW We are so lucky to have such an amazing Gospel plan to follow, and if we live right we can see how clearly we are blessed.

5 comments:

Chelsie Brown said...

What is "blessed thistle " and where do you get it. I'm stuggling in that area!!!

Jess and Eli said...

Hi Friend! I want you to know that I totally love your blog! You have encouraged me to start my own! Now that I have one I don't feel like such a creeper reading others!!! HAHAHA!!

Your little boy is so adorable!!!

I'm so happy that the Christmas Spirit has found you and your family! I hope you have a great Christmas!!!

Jess

Kent, Krista and Family said...

That is so awesome. I sure hope those people know how wonderful they are for doing that. What a sweet thing!

Thompson said...

wow. you deserve it emily you work so hard and are such a good mommy. amazing. but i recall you owe all the girls a night out ha ha jk. that is so great. i am a little jealous but you need it dont be stressed any more heavely father will bless you for being a great mom. and wife we all can see that happy holidays

Janielle Nelson said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! That touched my heart so much and gave me a stronger thought of tithing and the gift of giving. The person who gave that will be blessed as will you as you continue to bless your family and friends and the Lord! Merry Christmas