Monday, November 10, 2008

Shout out for JEN!!!

FRIDAY WE WENT OUT TO DINNER WITH OUR GROUP OF FRIENDS FOR JEN'S BIRTHDAY! WE WENT TO CAFE SABORE AND IT WAS SOOOOO YUMMY! I OF COURSE LEFT MY CAMERA AND MY PHONE IN THE CAR.. BUMMER! BUT WHEN THEY BROUGHT HER HAT AND FRIED ICE CREAM OUT EVERYONE AT THE TABLE HAD THEIR CELL PHONE CAMERAS A FLASHIN' ALL BUT ME, SO I HAD RYAN SEND ME THIS PICTURE. FOR SOME DUMB REASON MATT'S PHONE STOPPED RECEIVING OR SENDING PICTURES. ANY HOW I HOPE JEN HAD A SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY!!! SUNDAY WAS HER REAL BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE THIS LADY! SHE HAS BEEN SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND BESTIE FOR ME FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. I L-O-V-E HER TO PIECES! SHE IS AMAZING!!!! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BFF.



Just a little update on Dylan and his rash. He woke up at the sitters with it on his cheeks again, but it was gone again before I picked him up. He has not had any signs of it coming back!! YAY!! I called his Dr. and they made it sound like if it (rash) came about 30 min. after I gave him his antibodies it was a reaction and to just give him Benadryl or stop with it all together. I didn't want to stop because I want his sinus infection to go away.. I have just kept the bottle of Ben. handy, and so far so good. So really I don't know if it was a reaction or just a rash from having a fever!?!?! WEIRD!

So it just makes my day when I see people in the store or church and they tell me they read our blog! I love it!! Thank you for reading and there are a lot of you out there that have tried the "Pumpkin stuff" I'm so glad you have tried it and liked it!! Keep reading and leave comments I love comments.

No comments: