Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pouting.

The other night we decided to give Dylan a sucker. He thought he was the coolest kid EVER!! He absolutly L-O-V-E-D it. I got very nervous about him having it at first but he did real well. Untel the stick got wobbly and the top started to come off. Then we had to take it away from him. We were able to get some pictures of his pouting face. He does this face a lot. He does a little wimper but mostly just puckers that lip out!



In this picture he has some red eye, but I'm on my Mom's computer and don't want to take the time to go in and fix it. Maybe another day!
Today we have been drying more apples. It has been WAY fun. Thanks to Tammy we had a second dryer. I wish it didn't take so long for them to be done.. but they are so worth it! We ended up buying another case of apples today! Bring on the food storage! I love it!
Dylan is and has been playing in an apple box. He must think it is pretty cool because he has been sitting in it for a very long time.
Last night was Preston's last football game of the year. Preston just pounded the heck out of Burley. It was so cold and Dylan slept for most of the game.. he woke up in the fourth quarter and was awake for hours. Matt and I were both SOOOOO tired and Dylan was so grumpy and just wanted our attention. Today Matt had to travel to Burley.. odd for a Saturday football game. They were supposed to have gone up there Thursday night, but Wednesday at practice Matt was informed that coach Marlow and the A.D. had forgot to tell Matt his game was Wednesday and not Thursday. OOPS! So Burley rescheduled for a Sat. after noon game. They just built a real nice school I guess and put in a speed turf Field and ran out of money so they didn't put lights in so they have to play their games in the day.
I hope Preston will just get working on the dang school. It is moving so slow. I'm starting to wonder if it has just become someones side job! COME ON already!! It is supposed to be very nice when it is done. if any of you have been in Sky View or Mountain Crests gyms Preston is going to be like theirs. Maybe someday.
I am going to hurry and get ready I am leaving Dylan here in his box to play with Nana and Papa and making Matt take me to Mis Amores. We just love that place. Just have to love date night!!

5 comments:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

hey i hope that dryer worked for you and those pouty faces of dylan is way cute.

Landon and Timorie said...

Dylan's pouty face is so stinkin' cute!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. Its got to be a pain that they still don't have all the things done for the school. They started that forever ago. Hope all is great tell Matt hi.

The Beckstead Family said...

So you are starting Dylan on Sugar.... Just kidding. He is dang cute. So just out of curiosity, where is the new school being built? I didn't know that you were getting a new school in the big town of Preston. That is exciting. Have fun drying your apples. I have done some and they were so yummy. So much for food storage. Sesha thought they were better then candy. (I didn't stop her since I am trying to get her off the candy diet) So now I need to do some more. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows. Have fun trick or treating with Dylan.
~Amber

The Porter's said...

Em, I'm jealous that you dried apples. Are they hard to do or can I do them 'all by myself'? I've been wanting to get lots of food storage and maybe that's a good start. Let me know. Loves!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE HIS pouty face. That would totally melt my heart. Such a sweet boy!