Again I have found myself falling behind on the blogging! I really wanted to use this as a journal so I could remember all the things going on in this busy world.. but I get busy then when I do blog it is a mile long.. thats okay tho. that is just how I roll!!!
**Dylan has the funniest laugh.. fake but so cute! He does it like he is mocking us. When we do it back to him he gets the biggest grin and does it back. It is a little game we play every day now.
**Tongue clicking! Dylan has figured out that he can click his tongue! SO CUTE!! When we click ours to him he gets this look on his face of total concentration then starts working his little mouth. Once he gets his tongue going he doesn't stop!!
**Still sucking his bottom lip! I worry now he has teeth down there he is going to bite his bottom lip off.. :] It gets all red and looks a little sore, I with I knew how to break that habit.. We try giving him the plug, but he shoots it out it literally flies he has a very strong tongue and it launches the "binks" across the room! He resorts right back to the lip!
**Dolphin kick! I really wish we had a video camera for this one, but we don't so.. Dylan LOVES to be on his belly. He can get around.. NOT CRAWLING, but spinning in circles.. When the kid gets excited he brings his hands up so he is just on his chest head up.. and starts kicking his legs SO FAST!! It is incredible how fast he moves. I just started laughing thinking about it! I can't even describe how funny it is. .... I'm asking Santa for a video camera... so maybe he will still be doing it in a couple months.. probably not! But it is dang funny! I called it the Dolphin kick, because he looks like a dolphin with his arms back and legs up and head up.. I will have to try to snap a photo of it next time!
**When we ask Dylan "Where's Daddy?" He says Dada and looks at Matt, SO cute! Now if only we could get him to know who I am! LOL He loves Matt!
**Car seat. Dylan gets so excited when the car seat comes out! He must know when it comes out he gets to go play with Hunter! It's a good thing he loves the sitters. He squeals and kicks his legs too when he sees the little boys and Marindas. Thanks Marinda!!! We LOVE you! I'm so glad we found a good sitter! It was one of the most stressful things I have had to endure this far in being a Mom! I'm SOOOOOO glad we found a GREAT one!!
**Bath time... Dylan has always LOVED to be in the bath. Now he is sitting and splashing and loving it even more! He likes to be on his belly and lick the water.. It makes me so nervous, so I try not to let him do it. He is so silly!
Okay I could seriously go on all day about Dylan and how much I love him and how awesome I think it is to be a mom!!
3 comments:
It's so dang fun....He is learning quite a few things. It only gets better from there. Everyday is hilarious!
What a handsome little guy! I sure miss him.
emily you are the cutest mom. I totally understand all the things the do that make you love them so much more. How fun to see you guys are doing well. It will be fun with dylan and janson the same age. I hope you don't mind I added you to our list of friends:)
Yes, I am planning on Dylan for Friday. That will be really fun for Russ. He will love the company. Your blog is so cute. Dylan is a good combination of both you and Matt. He looks like an Owen, but I see Matt as well. It is great that he is growing so fast and healthy. I remember when you were little and you and Amanda drowned those puppies (or was it kittens). Anyhow time flies too fast. Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment