Thursday, August 14, 2008

Talking!!

This past week I have been home recovering from a little surgery. NOT SO FUN.. but I have really LOVED being with my little man all week!! We have had lots of good naps on the couch together. He is not a cuddle bug but I think he knows I needed it so he has been very snugly with me!! I love it!!
Dylan has started saying "Dadadadada" he also has given us a couple "nana's" it is great! I love my little monster! He is getting SO big and starting to sit up! He is such a happy little guy!

We have also been addicted to the Olympics! I never watch swimming other than the Olympics but is Phelps not amazing!!??! I can't get over how fast he is! I hope he gets all 8 gold this year that would be awesome!

2 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Hey em! I bet you are loving the helk out of being home with dylan I miss talking to you on msn though!! :) I can't wait for Carter to be able to talk he just squeals..lol. we really should get together, carter wouldn't be much fun for dylan right now, but thats okay. thanks about my blog and house. I think your blog is cute!!

The Perry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.