4 Jobs I've held
1. Northern Title
2. Inovar
3. Stokes
4. Ransome's Country Store
4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. Pretty Woman
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Dirty Dancing
4. What Women want
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Egypt
2. Logan Apartment
3. Logan House on 4th A.K.A. Hell house
4. once again Egypt!! I love P-Town!!
4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. Prison Break
2. So you think you can dance
3. American Idol
4. 24
4 Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. Washington
3. Colorado
4. New Mexico
4 Favorite Foods
1. ICE CREAM (any flavor)
2. Steak and potatoes
3. Pizza
4. Pasta
4 Websites I visit (pretty much daily)
1. pinchingyourpennies.com
2. espn.com
3. couponsuzy.com
4. blogspot
4 Places I Want to Visit
1. Denmark
2. Germany
3. New Zealand
4. East Coast
Now I'm supposed to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!Hmmmmm....you 4 are supposed to copy this and tag 4 other people!
1. Amber
2. Amy
3. Trisha
4. Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment