Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This past week Dylan has not been eating real well, and when he tries he just would SCREAM and he would wake up and just be MAD.. I thought for a couple days it was because of his shots.. but after a whole week I decided that it was no longer because of his shots. So I got him into the Dr. sure enough the poor little guy has a double ear infection! Wow did I feel like a bad Mom! It was nice however to take the day off yesterday and be the one to take care of him!! I really hate HATE leaving him with a babysitter everyday! I even LOVE my sitter..
Oh!! And while I am here does anyone watch WIPEOUT ?? It is one of our new found favorite shows! Matt and I watch it and laugh so hard! I know we are T.V. junkies that is all we do! We are losers! haha

No comments: