
This past weekend we went to Bear Lake with Matt's family. We had a BLAST!! We played "500" and baseball with this cheap $3.00 bat and ball I bought at Alco. It was SO much fun. Matt has a hillarious burn lines. We used the "spray on" sunscreen and well lets just say maybe it is a good idea to rub it in as well so you don't miss any bazzar places. He has stripes of bright red in places!! It is kinda funny looking.
We swam and just chilled with the family all day on saturday, then on Sunday Matt and I went for a 4-wheeler ride with my parents. We went up cottonwood and up to shingle creek. We found some amazing places to camp!! I can't wait for our camping trip, I'm sure it will be a lot more planning now we have Dylan.. but he is such a good baby it will still be so much fun!
2 comments:
I like Dylans skull cap. He looks like such a rebel... Kinda like his dad
Dude Matt and Emily what a cute family you have started! How ya doin!
Post a Comment