Monday, November 30, 2009

A little catching up PART 1

I know how bad it is that I am posting Halloween Pictures the day before December... But isn't this one cute Puppy?
We went out to Tractor Grandpa and Grandmas house for a little dinner and trick-or-treating. It was our only stop this year. My Mom had a little get together the night before with Maddy and Brooky so my Mom and Dad could go to Salt Lake to see the other grandkiddos.
About a month ago Matt and I had put Dylan down for his nap after Church. When we went in to check on the little guy we found him sitting up. Sound asleep. We thought it was pretty funny and picture worthy!


Over the summer we got this hat at Big J's. I thought I had thrown it away because Dylan hated it, but then one day he came busting out of his room with it on and wouldn't take it off. I just love this picture of my little man. SO handsome!





This picture is way old, look at the summer sun kissed on his skin and his hair is so light. He rides this little Tigger that used to dance (Dylan gave it a toss down the stairs and it no longer bounces just sings) he loves to sit on it. Not sure how the legs are not broke.
We sure do love our little man. We are so blessed to have him!



No comments: