AGAIN STILL NO CAMERA.. but I was able to take this from Amy's blog! Thanks! So Friday night the girls went to Twilight. I had a blast!! We laughed and laughed and laughed and talked of love and fantasies.. I really think my sister in law Amy would LOVE to be a vampire! LOL me on the other hand I'm all about Jakob! Thanks girls! In the picture are my little nieces. Don't worry they did not go to Twilight, Kevin took them to Bolt. They had a blast as well! After the movie we went to Cafe Sabor for dinner. I could have a girls night with these girls every night! They are SO much fun to be with!
As for Twilight I LOVED it. I went again Sat. with some of my besties. I know there are twilight readers out there that didn't like it or thought things were not par to detail, but I thought considering books are always more detailed that this movie was put together real well.
Saturday before I left for my second viewing of Twilight we canned 100 pounds of potatoes. That came out to 150 pints! GO us!! We had a good time, learned a ton, and laughed and played as a family. Things are never dull with Amy. She had the fabulous idea to cut our potatoes with an apple cutter! It worked GREAT! I am so glad that we have started our food storage! I just LOVE opening our pantry and seeing FOOD! Thanks girls for all the fun.
3 comments:
I am so glad to finally find someone who feels the same about Twilight as I do! I went Friday 9:15pm with my hubby (yes he is a big fan like me, though he is into Vamps big time) we loved it! Then I went with my big sis on Saturday at 4. I can't wait to buy it on DVD. But I am a total Edward Fan, I felt like yelling out "ooo me next me next" at the movie when they were at the dance. got to love the kissing scene in the bedroom (swoon). Laters Laci
okay yes. twilight is my love. i'm glad you liked it too. everyone i've talked to has been like, yeah, its okay. but i like it a lot...and i'm with laci(i dunno who she is but oh well haha) i'm a BIG edward fan. when he walked in to the cafeteria..WOW. my heart stopped. haha don't tell sam. anyway...you're header/title to your blog is SO cute, how do you do cute things like that? i want to learn...teach me. :)
Hey I LOVED the movie to!! Im Edward fan, You should read my x-step sis wrote a book as if the last book didnt come out and its all about Jackob you would LOVE It, it is very addictive like the books let me know if you want the website for it! I love it, its called Finding Eden WAY GOOD!!
Post a Comment