Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A+D and Hunter

I have so much I have been needing to post...again... I am rather behind! I just had to post real quick before I forgot or before it losses it's funniness!

Okay okay... so on with it! I always have a tube of A&D (for you who don't know..or don't use it you should!! sooooo much better than destine any how it is for diaper rash)
No Dylan does not have a rash, but I just ALWAYS have a tube in the bag.. just so happens I put a brand new tube in not to long ago.. this makes things even funnier to me.. okay... so yesterday when I picked Dylan up from Marinda's (I love her) she told me they had to shampoo Dylan's hair. I was thinking okay ??????????? Then she proceeds to tell me Hunter (her 2 maybe 3 year old) decided he needed to put the WHOLE TUBE OF A&D on Dylan's head!!! I just started laughing. It was even funnier to me the more I thought about it. I wish she had a picture! I would love to have seen the look on Dylan's face! He is so curious and learning so much!
Oh and another real quick.. while on the diaper mode!! This morning I caught Dylan GRUNTING he was pooping! WHAT!!! I can't believe it. We have started giving him big boy foods.. does anyone know should I be giving him something so he doesn't have to grunt?? Or is it okay?? I do miss the "golden Poopy"

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

That is too funny about the diaper cream in Dylans hair. I love it.
Carter grunts when he poos and it is still the runny stuff, so i'm sure he is fine!! Then again Carter has been a grunter since he was born, he never cries just grunts. So I dunno for sure i'm sure it isn't hurting him though.

Howells Fam said...

Oh Emily, that just gives me so many thigns to look forward to - diapers, poop, rashes, and mischief! Of course I don't mind if you look at my blog - and I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine. I think Dylan is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for Carlee to arrive so I can have fun stories to share about her and her A + D ointment!

Chance & Rachel said...

that is so funny! i can picture that poor little guy covered in goop!

The Porter's said...

Em-- I totally forgot about her playing cards... I don't know why because you are right, she ALWAYS played. How funny that you remember that.

Poor little Dylan covered in junk. He is getting so big.

How is it with Matt being gone for football? Are you lonely yet?