Monday, July 21, 2008

Are weekends ever long enough?? I am so glad there is a Holiday this week! I'm grateful for those pioneers!!! This past weekend went by SO fast! Friday night Matt went down to the Rocky Mountain Review and watched the Jazz summer league play the S.A. Spurs and the Atlanta Hawks. I think he had a BLAST!! He was able to see D-will.. I'm a little sad I was not there! They left the games early to hit the Batman movie.. but the show was sold out so they waited in Layton for the 11:00 P.M. Showing.. So he ended up getting home around 3:30 A.M. Crazy kid!! He did buy me a sweet Bronco's jacket!! Ha Ha Thanks Matt!!
Saturday Was a Blast!! I had plans to go to the pool in Logan with my sister in law and her kids.. but when I went to load my car I noticed I didn't have a base for the car seat.. thank goodness Arnica could bring one to me!! Then trying to fit 3 car seats a cooler bags and a shade thing in my little car was a trick!! But we did it and we had a blast!! Sarah and Nick came too. I was so glad Brooklyn and Maddy could come to! I sure do miss those little girls!
Dylan is getting SO big and so fast too.. I just love his little personality. Yesterday we went to church out in Riverdale to listen to Chase Workman. We were able to sit by Ray Sant he was Matt's Grandpa Kerm's best friend. I think Dylan Loved him.. Ray held him for a long time and Dylan just gave him smile after smile! It was so neat. We love "Grandma and Grandpa Sant" They are awesome people. No one will ever take the place of Grandpa Kerm.. but if someone were it would be Ray!!
Dylan's ears are doing much much better! He is eating and making his noises again! He is such a happy little guy! We do love him very much!
...if anyone knows of anybody in Preston that tends please let me know we would appreciate it~

No comments: